Institutional Goals: Community
Community, founded on service and respect for each person’s dignity, ranks among Assumption’s most cherished values. Intrinsic to its heritage, the College strives to further the vision of Blessed Pauline and the spirit of Christian Charity she imparted to her Sisters. Authentic community at ACS is evidenced by:
- common vision and mission-centeredness;
- collegiality demonstrated through shared decision-making;
- cooperative support in college projects;
- knowledge and appreciation of each community’s heritage and culture;
- incorporation of student languages and customs in liturgy and other celebrations.